Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Airlines Are Losing All of the Fashion Editors Luggage!

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 02:  WWD Executive Editor Bridget Foley attends the Women's Wear Daily 100 Anniversary Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on November 2, 2010 in New York City.  (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Bridget Foley

Well, not all. But both WWD and the Telegraph ran articles today about their physical baggage. One of Bridget Foley's suitcases disappeared en route to couture week. Its contents:

I am extremely disorganized and tend to over-pack. Couture falls during sale season in New York. Thus, on June 28, the day prior to my departure, I engaged in a considerable wardrobe refresh at Barneys and Bergdorf’s. My bag contained multiple tags-still-in-place merch from Lanvin, Jil Sander and Marc Jacobs, along with a few additional current-season pieces and virtually every other warm-weather designer item I have that fits. And three clutches, one each from Dior, Jil Sander and Michael Kors. Happily, I'd sent my shoes via courier.


Via: The Airlines Are Losing All of the Fashion Editors Luggage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment