Thursday, July 19, 2012

Slideshow: Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Kenley Collins, and More at Project Runways Tenth Anniversary Party


Project Runway's tenth anniversary party, held on the High Line in last night's withering temperatures, drew dozens of alumni from all of the show's previous seasons, including some of the more infamous cast members like Kenley Collins and Mondo Guerra. Of course, Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum were there as well, both bafflingly free of sweat and happy to chat while the rest of us mopped our brows. "I don’t know that I am comfortable in this suit," confessed Gunn. "I am not uncomfortable. I will say this: It hides a multitude of sweating scents, so I am grateful for a man’s jacket."


Via: Slideshow: Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Kenley Collins, and More at Project Runways Tenth Anniversary Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment